The Fragrance Foundation UK collaborate with Big Blue on a webinar miniseries
For the past 3 weeks The Fragrance Foundation UK have partnered with Big Blue to bring you a miniseries of webinars. These have dealt with how to Anticipate, Adapt and Thrive as a business in the current climate amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. Below are some key learnings from the webinars, to catch up fully please follow the link to our YouTube channel where you will find all three recorded.
Episode One – Anticipate
- It is essential for businesses to respond to the Corona Crisis. If they do not they run the risk of being viewed of as ‘out-of-touch’.
- Chose advertising that the customer relates to, not that feels like a sell job! With 56% of consumers thinking that brands use societal plugs to sell.
- Do not just jump on a band wagon, say something or speak up when you feel it and it is genuine in this uncertain time it is essential to build brand trust with 34% of consumers admitting they only trust some of the brands they buy from.
Episode 2 – Adapt
- Brand trust has become essential including consistency
- Fragrance brands have a long legacy – in this brand should open up the supply chain having an open source business as everything is now under scrutiny
Episode 3 – Thrive
- Evaluate the eco-system of the business and in this define your brand’s future
- 64% of marketers admit they need to improve the integration of content and commerce
- 74% of consumers say that regularly getting useful information from an advertiser is the most important attribute when selecting a brand. For this Benefit-based marketing is the most effective.