The Premium Beauty Report: Offer for Members
Imogen Matthews is delighted to offer The Fragrance Foundation Members a limited 10% offer on the forthcoming Fine Fragrance report (Premium Market Report).
The Premium Market Report is changing and for the first time will take a deep dive into the Fine Fragrance category. This year, you will discover more data, more analysis and exclusive consumer research to help you develop your fragrance business.
And to celebrate the launch of the new report, Imogen Matthews is delighted to offer Fragrance Foundation members a 10% discount:
The Fine Fragrance report will cost you £494, instead of £549 (excluding VAT) and this offer is available for FIVE days only from Monday 4th April to Friday 8th April.
What you will learn from the research
The report found that despite a hectic launch schedule, greater focus on promotions and double digit growth in online sales, the industry failed to ignite consumer appetites.
"Recording a year-on-year increase of just 1.5%, the Fine Fragrance market's performance could be described as lacklustre at best," said Imogen Matthews, Publisher and Author of The Premium Market Report. "But all is not doom and gloom. Far from it. Look beyond the disappointing numbers and you find an industry that is ripe with opportunity."
The report goes on to highlight the areas where both mainstream and niche brands have the opportunity to breathe new life into the sector. Areas such as personalisation, a more mature approach to celebrity fragrance and the growth potential of both the millennial and men's markets are discussed.
Here are some of the themes you can read about in the 2016 Fine Fragrance report:
· A breakdown of key trends from our analysis of market leading data sources, including NPD and Fragrances of the World®
· An investigation into the effects of discounting and, in particular, the impact of Black Friday
· Opinion from leading industry figures on the niche brands to watch and why
· The categories that are growing the fastest and what the future holds for celebrity scents
· The latest trends in ingredients
· Our top tips for future growth
In addition, you will find the results of our exclusive consumer research study, including:
· Key drivers for brand attachment and loyalty
· Future of online
· Criteria women use to buy fragrance
· Millennial market opportunity
· People who are influencing purchasing
Don’t miss out on this offer and order your copy today here
For more information please contact Imogen Matthews (Publisher and Author, The Premium Market Report series).